JBL 4329P Wireless Studio Monitor Speakers Black
Discover the JBL 4329P Studio Monitor Active Speakers - the perfect all-in-one compact and powerful speaker system for music enthusiasts. These speakers are an upgraded version of JBL's initial active speaker, the 4305P, and come with exceptional streaming options. Equipped with dual amplifiers, these speakers deliver 250W to the bass unit and 50W to the tweeter. Enjoy seamless connectivity with USB and optical digital inputs. Stream music effortlessly through Google Chromecast, Apple, and Bluetooth. The JBL 4329P Studio Monitor Active Speakers are available in two finishes - natural walnut real wood veneer or black walnut veneer - adding a touch of elegance to any setting. Experience high-quality sound and a sleek design with the JBL 4329P Studio Monitor Active Speakers.
Powerful amplifier and drivers
The impressive JBL 4329P Studio Monitors feature a dominant 300W amplifier split into two amplifiers. One with 250W dedicated to the woofer, and the other with 50W devoted to the tweeter. What sets these active speakers apart from others in their power range is their class D amplifiers. These highly efficient amplifiers generate less heat and offer a compact design, making them a perfect fit for any studio or space. A PCM signal that is fully on or off, results in maximum efficiency and a superior audio experience. Say goodbye to bulky linear amplifiers and upgrade to the exceptional JBL 4329P Studio Monitors.
The JBL 4329 speakers boast top-notch components, including an 8” cone woofer and 1” compression tweeter. The compression driver is a specialized diaphragm loudspeaker that produces exceptional sound quality in a horn loudspeaker. These speakers utilize a horn tweeter, resulting in increased efficiency compared to traditional tweeters. JBL also integrates Differential Drive technology, promoting enhanced heat dissipation and lowered power consumption for a given output power. With a higher dynamic range than standard speakers, the drivers deliver exceptional sound quality. Additionally, the aluminum shorting ring significantly reduces nonlinear distortion, providing an even more immersive listening experience.
There is a wide range of input options such as USB, optical digital and 3.5mm stereo connectors. There is also an XLR or 1/4” TRS input for balanced or unbalanced speakers. The speakers can be used as monitors or in the home. The USB socket can be used to connect to an external drive. Optical digital inputs provide the best audio quality and use a fibre-optic cable to connect audio components.
Digital signal processing
Wi-Fi and Ethernet are built in along with Google Chromecast, Apple Airplay 2 and Bluetooth 5.3 with aptX. The built in DAC can decode up to 24-bit/192kHz hi-res audio as well as MQA. The speakers are also Roon ready. AptX HD is a hi-res Bluetooth format that has been around since 2016. It was developed by Qualcomm and supports hi-res audio with near CD quality. MQA stands for Master Quality Assured and is a studio quality format that has a “flag” that confirms that it is an authentic studio file.
- Type: Bass-reflex Loudspeaker System with Built-in Amplification, DSP, and Wireless Connectivity
JBL 4329P Wireless Studio Monitor Speakers, JBL, 4329P, Wireless, Studio, Monitor, Speakers, jbl 4329p, 4329p, jbl4329p, jbl studio monitor speakers, monitor studio speakers, studio speakers,jbl studio speakers, Active 2-way studio monitor speakers with wireless connection option, monitor speaker for studio, jbl monitor speaker for studio, JBL 4329P Studio Monitor Active Speakers, JBL, 4329P, Studio, Monitor, Active, Speakers, JBL 4329P Wireless Studio Monitor Speakers Black,JBL, 4329P, Wireless, Studio, Monitor, Speakers, Black, 4329p black jbl 4329p black
- Low-Frequency Drivers: JW200P-4, 8-inch (200mm) Pure-pulp Black Paper Cone Woofers with Cast-frames
- High-Frequency Drivers: 2409H, 1-inch (25mm) Annular Ring, Teonex® Diaphragm Compression Drivers with Advanced HDI™ Geometry Horns
- Amplifier Power: 600W Class D System Power, 300W RMS per Speaker, (50W per HF Compression Driver + 250W per LF Woofer)
- Audio Resolution: Up to 24-bit, 192 kHz (Digital Link connection between speakers) Up to 24-bit, 96 kHz (Wireless connection between speakers)
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 1,675 Hz
- Dispersion: 90° Horizontal x 60° Vertical (2kHz to 15kHz)
- Sound Controls: Front Panel: Volume +/- and Source Selection, Bluetooth Remote, Boundary Compensation (Flat / -3dB)
- Wireless Inputs: WiFi streaming, Bluetooth 5.3
- Wired Inputs: Analog: XLR/¼" Combo and 3.5mm stereo, Digital: Asynchronous USB-B and Toslink/Optical
- Supported Digital Audio Sample Rates (PCM 2CH) : Streaming and Local Media: 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176.4kHz/192kHz, SPDIF: Up to 192kHz, USB-B:, PCM 2-channel, up to 192kHz, Bluetooth: Up to 48kHz, aptX Adaptive up to 96kHz
- Music Formats Supported (Local Media) : AAC / AIFF / ALAC / DSD64 (to PCM) / FLAC / MP3 / MP4 / MQA / OGG / WAV / WMA
- Subwoofer Output: Autosensing w/ Auto-engage of 80Hz High Pass Filter
- Remote Control Type: BTLE Wireless
- Bluetooth Audio: Version 5.3, Profiles: SPP (Serial Port Profile), A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), AVRCP (Audio/Vido Remote Control Profile)
- Enclosure: Bass-reflex Design with Dual Front-facing Ports, 3/4” MDF Finished in Satin Walnut or Black Walnut Furniture-Grade Wood Veneer
- Grille: Dark Blue (with Walnut Cabinet) or Black (with Black Cabinet), Acoustically Transparent Cloth Grille
- Net Speaker Dimensions with grille: 20.3” H x12.6” W x 12.7” D, 515.5mm x 320mm x 322.4mm
- Net Speaker Weight: Primary: 34.5 lbs (15.7kg), Secondary: 34.3 lbs (15.6kg)