3 Months supply of Finish Tablets with any Hotpoint dishwasher and a 30 day money back guarantee
3 Months supply of Finish Tablets with any Hotpoint dishwasher and a 30 day money back guarantee Make the switch to Dishwashers, free yourself from the hassle of hand washing dishes and receive 3 months worth of Finish Dishwasher Tablets for FREE! Hotpoint offer a 30 day money back guarantee along side the free tablets to make the deal even sweeter. Would you believe, only 40% of UK households have a dishwasher? Are you one of the other 60%? Why not upgrade and save yourself time, energy and water bills. Washing by hand uses up to 49 litres of water whereas the Hotpoint dishwashers only use 13, a worthwhile investment for any household. This promotion applies to all Hotpoint Dishwashers and the Free tablets are claimed via redemption. Applicable models:
Product Code Price
lst216 £284.00
fdud44110x £499.00
fdeb10010p £269.00
lsb5b019w £319.00
lsb5b019b £319.00
lsb5b019x £339.00
ltb4m116 £389.00
fdud43133x £539.00
Terms and conditions of free Finish Tablets: To claim their free 3-month supply of Finish Quantum, customers must print off and complete a dedicated promotion claim form (available online) in BLOCK CAPITALS and post it back to: Hotpoint Finish Promotion Sitel UK, Timothy’s Bridge Road, Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9HY. All claims must be submitted with a copy of their original purchase receipt, by 14th January 2015. Once a claim has been received and approved, the customer will receive their Free Finish via post within 28 days. Full terms and conditions will be available online at hotpoint.co.uk 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions 1.We are confident that a Hotpoint dishwasher will noticeably improve our consumers lives compared to washing up by hand, as it releases precious time to do other, more enjoyable things. 2.However, if they are not fully satisfied with the benefits, quality or performance of their new Hotpoint dishwasher in the first 30 days after purchase, we will refund the purchase price & arrange for collection of the unit. 3.Hotpoint dishwasher 30 Day Money Back Guarantee’ promotional offer is valid for purchases made between 14/11/2014 and 31/12/2014 at Selected Retailers. 4.The Purchaser must send their full details, copy of purchase receipt & reason for return to: Hotpoint Dishwasher 30 Day Promotion, FREEPOST RTKE-YGCU-ZJAE, Indesit Company, Morley Way, Peterborough, PE2 9JB. 5.The claim must be made within 30 days of the Unit’s purchase date. 6.Once the claim has been verified, we will make contact to arrange the return of the Unit (including all accessories & instruction manuals). 7.We will check the condition of the Unit on collection & once it is satisfied that the Unit complies with the full conditions a cheque will be arranged for the full purchase price to be posted within 28 days of collection. 8.The refund of the purchase price comprises the purchase price of the Unit paid & excludes any associated charges including those relating to transportation and installation, finance interest and the purchase of accessories or extended warranties. 9.If the Unit is purchased on finance the Purchaser is responsible for paying the outstanding amount including any interest, charges and penalties.
3 months supply of finish tabletsCategory_dishwashersCategory_electricshopCategory_promotionDatefilter#2014-11DealFdeb10010pFdud44110xFreeHotpoint fdeb10010pHotpoint fdud43133xHotpoint fdud44110xHotpoint lsb5b019wHotpoint lsb5b019xHotpoint lst216Hotpoint ltb4m116Hotpoiont lsb5b019bKitchen appliance offerLsb5b019bLsb5b019wLsb5b019xLst216Ltb4m116Money back guaranteeOfferPromotion

Leave a comment

All comments are moderated before being published