This Bundle Includes:
Yamaha WXA50 Streaming Amplifier
Yamaha NSAW592 All Weather Outdoor Speakers White
Simple and Flexible, for Ultimate Listening Freedom
The WXA-50 is a new-concept audio component that goes beyond conventional audio thinking. It let you access a wide variety of audio content such as music from streaming services or stored on a smartphone, and enjoy high quality sound and style thanks to the ability to network with Yamaha’s exclusive MusicCast multi-room audio system. High functionality and performance bring you musical enjoyment just the way you want it.
- Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system
- 2.1-Channel powerful sound
- --- 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)
- --- 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services
- MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8") wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Easy installation - Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8") and height of 42 mm (1-5/8") (without feet).
- Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W
Use Your Favourite Audio Equipment with MusicCast
Enjoy All Music Sources and Components
Stream via Bluetooth® or AirPlay®
Easy Setup with Your Smartphone or Tablet
Use your smartphone or tablet together with the MusicCast CONTROLLER App to operate the speaker and change settings quickly and easily. The same Controller app functions as a remote control for all your MusicCast-compatible devices too.
Six Preset Buttons on the Remote Control
Set the six numbered buttons on the remote control for your favourite network / USB sources, such as internet radio stations, NAS or USB stick albums or songs, then just press a button to instantly hear that station or song.
Put it Anywhere, Any Style
Luxurious Sound, All the Time
High Level Technologies for High Quality Sound
Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV /AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for High Resolution Reproduction
Low Power Consumption
The WXA-50 consumes less than two watts of power in standby mode, When the power is on, power consumption is still a low 15 W, and even when used for long periods, power consumption is environmentally friendly. In addition, the Auto Power Down lets you save energy by having the power automatically turned off after 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours.
- Flexible Trigger In / Out setup
- Wired LAN connectivity
- Wireless Off function
- Web setup compatibility
Firmware update(Ver. 1.31) to support new streaming services.
|Network section||DLNA||Version 1.5|
|File Format||MP3, WMA, MPEG4 AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD|
|Bluetooth||Yes (SBC / AAC)|
|Rated Output Power||70 W + 70 W (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)|
|Maximum Output Power||90 W + 90 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (20 Hz-20 kHz)||0.02 % (SP out)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||110 dB (Opt / Net / USB / Bluetooth in) / 98 dB (AUX in)|
|Audio In / Out||1 / 1|
|Digital In / Out||1 (Optical) / -|
|Remote In / Out||1 / 0|
|Control (Trigger) In / Out||1 / 1|
|Standby Power Consumption||1.8 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||215 x 51.5 x 251.4 mm (with antenna: 214 x 123.6 x 251.4 mm); 8-3/8” x 2” x 9-5/8” (with antenna: 8-3/8” x 4-7/8” x 9-5/8”)|
|Weight||1.94 kg; 4.28 lbs.|
- Unique angled cabinet design blends in with external and interior décors
- Two-way acoustic suspension design
- High-grade weatherproof cabinets with water and UV resistance
- Precise sound imaging supported by time-aligned woofer and tweeter placement
- Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets
- Weather resistant 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Powder- coated aluminum speaker grilles
- Supplied rubber feet for desktop/bookshelf placement
- Wide range of applications for home theaters, small commercial spaces and public buildings
Excellent Audio Performance
Yamaha drew on its long experience as a manufacturer of top quality HiFi speaker systems to develop these three all-weather models. We were able to make them extremely durable while still maintaining audio performance up to Yamaha standards. The woofer uses a highly responsive cone and a fluid-cooled soft dome tweeter, both specially processed for water resistance. The internal structure has been carefully designed for optimal time alignment between the two units, providing proper sound imaging. A waveguide and front baffle ensure good sound dispersion characteristics. Tonal clarity in all frequency ranges is excellent, with very low distortion.
With a plastic cabinet and specially processed woofer and tweeter, these speakers will perform reliably when mounted outdoors. They are water resistant, and are not affected by sunlight (UV rays) or high or low temperatures.
Designed primarily for use as outdoor speakers, they can add to the fun of backyard parties, supply background music on patios and decks or be mounted in or near the garage. They can be used indoors or outdoors at public facilities, as well as inside shops. And of course, they can also serve as surround speakers in home theater installations.
Various Installation Possibilities
The bracket that comes with each speaker can be adjusted in multiple ways, providing a wide variety of installation possibilities. On the wall, on the ceiling, on the floor, with either end facing up, or even horizontally, with a 90° adjustment range. Virtually any way the customer wants to install them is possible.
Unique Cosmetic Design
The NS-AW392, NS-AW592 and NS-AW992 have a unique, appealing design that sets them apart from other outdoor speakers, most of which are box-shaped. Even though they stand out on their own, once you install them you'll find they nicely match the exterior or interior decor.
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz-20 kHz
- Tweeter: 2.5cm fluid-cooled, coated soft dome
- Nominal Input Power: 50 W
- Maximum Input Power: 150 W
- Sensitivity: 88 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Woofer: 16cm waterproof cone
- Weight: 2.4 kg/unit
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 340 x 206 x170 mm
Add products and discover special offers and discounts.