Simple and Flexible, for Ultimate Listening Freedom
The WXA-50 is a new-concept audio component that goes beyond conventional audio thinking. It let you access a wide variety of audio content such as music from streaming services or stored on a smartphone, and enjoy high quality sound and style thanks to the ability to network with Yamaha’s exclusive MusicCast multi-room audio system. High functionality and performance bring you musical enjoyment just the way you want it.
- Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system
- 2.1-Channel powerful sound
- --- 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)
- --- 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services
- MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8") wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Easy installation - Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8") and height of 42 mm (1-5/8") (without feet).
- Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W
Use Your Favourite Audio Equipment with MusicCast
Enjoy All Music Sources and Components
Stream via Bluetooth® or AirPlay®
Easy Setup with Your Smartphone or Tablet
Use your smartphone or tablet together with the MusicCast CONTROLLER App to operate the speaker and change settings quickly and easily. The same Controller app functions as a remote control for all your MusicCast-compatible devices too.
Six Preset Buttons on the Remote Control
Set the six numbered buttons on the remote control for your favourite network / USB sources, such as internet radio stations, NAS or USB stick albums or songs, then just press a button to instantly hear that station or song.
Put it Anywhere, Any Style
Luxurious Sound, All the Time
High Level Technologies for High Quality Sound
Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV /AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for High Resolution Reproduction
Low Power Consumption
The WXA-50 consumes less than two watts of power in standby mode, When the power is on, power consumption is still a low 15 W, and even when used for long periods, power consumption is environmentally friendly. In addition, the Auto Power Down lets you save energy by having the power automatically turned off after 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours.
- Flexible Trigger In / Out setup
- Wired LAN connectivity
- Wireless Off function
- Web setup compatibility
Firmware update(Ver. 1.31) to support new streaming services.
|Network section||DLNA||Version 1.5|
|File Format||MP3, WMA, MPEG4 AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD|
|Bluetooth||Yes (SBC / AAC)|
|Rated Output Power||70 W + 70 W (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)|
|Maximum Output Power||90 W + 90 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (20 Hz-20 kHz)||0.02 % (SP out)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||110 dB (Opt / Net / USB / Bluetooth in) / 98 dB (AUX in)|
|Audio In / Out||1 / 1|
|Digital In / Out||1 (Optical) / -|
|Remote In / Out||1 / 0|
|Control (Trigger) In / Out||1 / 1|
|Standby Power Consumption||1.8 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||215 x 51.5 x 251.4 mm (with antenna: 214 x 123.6 x 251.4 mm); 8-3/8” x 2” x 9-5/8” (with antenna: 8-3/8” x 4-7/8” x 9-5/8”)|
|Weight||1.94 kg; 4.28 lbs.|
Yamaha NSIC400 In Ceiling Speakers in White (Pair)
The Yamaha NSIC400 In Ceiling Speakers, with a sleek and classic design these speakers blend nicely within the ceiling and add that touch of style to the room. The Yamaha NSIC400 delivers high quality sound and can be easily installed.
Cone Woofer Blue PP
Dome Swivel Tweeter
Acoustic hone-shaped spiral pattern producing clean natural sound
Protective Plastic Cover on the back
Magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove
Dog-eared clamp for sure installation
High Quality Sound
Double Layer 4 inch cone to create natural sound tones
Speaker Surround helps smooth frequency response from low to high
Natural Sound Dispersion
Slim Design for in ceiling or in wall mounting
Sealed back to protect speakers
Large Mounting clamp with non-slip tread
Recommended Usage In-Ceiling Front / Surround Speakers
Type Full range open back type
Woofers 4" double-layered cone
Paintable Grill with Protective Cover Included Yes
Frequency Response 95 Hz - 40 kHz
Sensitivity 85 dB (2.83 V, 1 m)
Input Power (Maximum / Nominal) 90W (max)
Impedance 8 Ohms
Product Dimensions (W x H x D) 5-7/8” x 3-3/8”
Mounting Depth 3-1/8”
Product Weight (lbs. each) 1.76
Add products and discover special offers and discounts.