Bringing you a combined power of 240W, this amplifier can delivery clear and strong sound. High end technology to bring you the best in audio performance is wrapped in an elegant and professional looking shell.
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- - I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- - ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- - Custom-made power transformer / 12,000uF block capacitors / Aluminum-extruded heat sinks
- 120W x 2 (max), 85W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Gold-plated speaker terminals and RCA (CD, Phono) and coaxial terminals
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Connection for YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
- Simple yet sophisticated design (aluminium front panel and knobs)
- Auto Power Standby
- Minimum RMS Output Power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz) 85 W + 85 W (0.019% THD)
- Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe) 120 W + 120 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) 130/150/185/220 W
- Damping Factor 240
- Frequency Response 10 Hz-100 kHz +/-1.0 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz) 0.019% (50 W/8 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD) 99dB (input shorted, 200 mV)
- Audio In / Out 8 / 2
- Digital Input Yes (optical / coaxial)
- Subwoofer Out Yes
- DC out Yes
- Pure Direct Yes
- ToP-ART Yes
- Standby Power Consumption 0.5W
- Power Management (Auto Power Standby) Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 151 x 387 mm; 17-1/8” x 6” x 15-1/4”
- Weight 10.3 kg; 22.7 lbs.
Buying two or more items?
You can coll us on 01707 80 20 30 for more detail.
Your Multibuy List is empty.
Add products and discover special offers and discounts.