Numatic HVR200M-A2 Henry Micro Compact Bagged Cylinder Cleaner in Red and Black
With between 20-30% of the population being affected by dust related allergies, the Henry Micro HVR200M-A2 comes to the rescue. The Henry Micro has the same high specification as the standard Henry, but also includes the exclusive MicroTex filtration system, approved to the highest allergen standard, by the British Allergy Foundation. Professional specification of the Henry Micro HVR200M brings a 10m power cable and 9 litre drum capacity, keeping you cleaning for longer. When your done cleaning, the Henry packs away nicely with on-board wand and floor-tool storage.
- Compact whilst offering professional 9L capacity.
- Reliable, long-life TwinFlo vacuum motor.
- Easy reach, 10 metre cable and rewind storage system.
- Convenient, on-board wand and floor-tool storage.
- Easy to change HepaFlo bags.
- A tool for every job, full accessory kit AS1 with stainless steel tube set.
- Energy efficient, A rated.
- MicroTex filtration system
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Carpet / Hard Floor ||C / C|
|Dust Re-emission ||C|
|Sound Power Level ||75dB|
|Annual Energy Consumption ||24.5 kWh / annum|
|Capacity ||9 litres|
|Suction ||2000 mm H2O|
|Cleaning Range ||26.8 m|
|Weight ||8.5 kg|
|Dimensions ||360 x 340 x 370 mm|
|Motor Power ||620 W|
|Power ||230v AC 50/60hz|
Add products and discover special offers and discounts.