Yamaha AS501 Integrated Amplifier Black
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- - I/O (input to output) Direct Symmetrical Design
- - ART (Anti-Resolution and Tough) Base
- - Custom-made power transformer / 12,000uF block capacitors / Aluminum-extruded heat sinks
- 120W x 2 (max), 85W x 2 (RMS) high power output
- Pure Direct Mode for Greater Sound Purity
- Continuous Variable Loudness Control
- Gold-plated speaker terminals and RCA (CD, Phono) and coaxial terminals
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Player
- Connection for YBA-11 Bluetooth Wireless Adapter
- Simple yet sophisticated design (aluminium front panel and knobs)
- Auto Power Standby
- Minimum RMS Output Power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz) 85 W + 85 W (0.019% THD)
- Maximum Power (4 ohms, 1kHz, 0.7% THD, for Europe) 120 W + 120 W
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms) 130/150/185/220 W
- Damping Factor 240
- Frequency Response 10 Hz-100 kHz +/-1.0 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz) 0.019% (50 W/8 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD) 99dB (input shorted, 200 mV)
- Audio In / Out 8 / 2
- Digital Input Yes (optical / coaxial)
- Subwoofer Out Yes
- DC out Yes
- Pure Direct Yes
- ToP-ART Yes
- Standby Power Consumption 0.5W
- Power Management (Auto Power Standby) Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 151 x 387 mm; 17-1/8” x 6” x 15-1/4”
- Weight 10.3 kg; 22.7 lbs.
If you're looking for a Multibuy saving deal on 3 or more items, we can usually offer you a discount on our already competitive prices.
Simply click the Multibuy Saving button on any product page to build up your list of required products. Once you have built your list, please confirm your required quantities, complete your details and click the "Request Quote" button.
We will contact you by telephone or email within 48 hours to advise you of our best price.
Click the "Add this product" button to add this item to your list and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com.