Yamaha NS-AW592 Outdoor All-Weather Speakers in Black
- Unique angled cabinet design blends in with external and interior décors
- Two-way acoustic suspension design
- High-grade weatherproof cabinets with water and UV resistance
- Precise sound imaging supported by time-aligned woofer and tweeter placement
- Flexible installation options with supplied mounting brackets
- Weather resistant 5-way binding post speaker terminals
- Powder- coated aluminum speaker grilles
- Supplied rubber feet for desktop/bookshelf placement
- Wide range of applications for home theaters, small commercial spaces and public buildings
Yamaha drew on its long experience as a manufacturer of top quality HiFi speaker systems to develop these three all-weather models. We were able to make them extremely durable while still maintaining audio performance up to Yamaha standards. The woofer uses a highly responsive cone and a fluid-cooled soft dome tweeter, both specially processed for water resistance. The internal structure has been carefully designed for optimal time alignment between the two units, providing proper sound imaging. A waveguide and front baffle ensure good sound dispersion characteristics. Tonal clarity in all frequency ranges is excellent, with very low distortion.
With a plastic cabinet and specially processed woofer and tweeter, these speakers will perform reliably when mounted outdoors. They are water resistant, and are not affected by sunlight (UV rays) or high or low temperatures.
Designed primarily for use as outdoor speakers, they can add to the fun of backyard parties, supply background music on patios and decks or be mounted in or near the garage. They can be used indoors or outdoors at public facilities, as well as inside shops. And of course, they can also serve as surround speakers in home theater installations.
Various Installation Possibilities
The bracket that comes with each speaker can be adjusted in multiple ways, providing a wide variety of installation possibilities. On the wall, on the ceiling, on the floor, with either end facing up, or even horizontally, with a 90° adjustment range. Virtually any way the customer wants to install them is possible.
Unique Cosmetic Design
The NS-AW392, NS-AW592 and NS-AW992 have a unique, appealing design that sets them apart from other outdoor speakers, most of which are box-shaped. Even though they stand out on their own, once you install them you'll find they nicely match the exterior or interior decor.
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz-20 kHz
- Tweeter: 2.5cm fluid-cooled, coated soft dome
- Nominal Input Power: 50 W
- Maximum Input Power: 150 W
- Sensitivity: 88 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Woofer: 16cm waterproof cone
- Weight: 2.4 kg/unit
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 340 x 206 x170 mm
If you're looking for a Multibuy saving deal on 3 or more items, we can usually offer you a discount on our already competitive prices.
Simply click the Multibuy Saving button on any product page to build up your list of required products. Once you have built your list, please confirm your required quantities, complete your details and click the "Request Quote" button.
We will contact you by telephone or email within 48 hours to advise you of our best price.
Click the "Add this product" button to add this item to your list and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com.