Sonos SUB Subwoofer in Black
Sonos SUB Subwoofer in Black is the latest addition to the Sonos system and will take yours one large step closer to the spine-curling, jaw-dropping, full body experience music was meant to be! Setup is very easy and allows the SUB to work with all amplified Sonos products.
- Listen Down Deep - fills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that let you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won’t just hear the difference our wireless subwoofer makes - you’ll feel it in your bones.
- All Sound, Zero Vibration - two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
- One-Button Setup - no wiring. No programming. Press one button, follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimized, whole-room listening experience.
- Wherever You Want It - because it’s wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put Sonos SUB anywhere you want in the room - even lying flat under a couch.
- Supported Devices - Sonos SUB works with all Sonos amplified components: CONNECT:AMP/ZP120/ZP100; PLAY:5/ZonePlayer S:5; PLAY:3. Does not work with the non-amplified Sonos CONNECT/ZP90/ZP80.
- Amplifier - Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture
- Speakers - Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Dual Acoustic Ports - Carefully tuned to enhance the SUB performance
- Frequency Response - Plays down to 25 Hz.
- All Digital Sound - All filter settings, active equalization, and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy
- Automatic Equalization - The system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component to ensure amazing sound quality
- Wireless Connectivity - SonosNet 2.0, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- SonosNet Extender - Functions to extend and enhance the power of SonosNet 2.0
- Ethernet Port - A single Ethernet port that can connect the SUB to a wired home network
- Power Supply - AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Side Panel Button - Join Household
- Side Panel - LEDs indicate SUB status
- Dimensions - 402 x 380 x 158 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight - 16 kg
- Operating Temperature - 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature - 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Package Contents - SONOS SUB, AC Power Cord, Warranty and Regulatory Booklet, and Quick-Start Guide
- Multiple Orientations - Stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement
- Rubber and Felt Feet - Built-in rubber feet; optional felt feet included
- Supported Devices - SUB works with all Sonos amplified components: CONNECT:AMP/ZP120/ZP100; PLAY:5/ZonePlayer S:5; PLAY:3. Does not work with the non-amplified SONOS CONNECT/ ZP90/ZP80
If you're looking for a Multibuy saving deal on 3 or more items, we can usually offer you a discount on our already competitive prices.
Simply click the Multibuy Saving button on any product page to build up your list of required products. Once you have built your list, please confirm your required quantities, complete your details and click the "Request Quote" button.
We will contact you by telephone or email within 48 hours to advise you of our best price.
Click the "Add this product" button to add this item to your list and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com.