Pioneer SX20S 200W Stereo Receiver in Silver with FM/AM Tuner and Phono MM input
Turn your radio station into an audio powerhouse!
- With an immense power output of 100 W per channel, the SX-20-K stereo receiver is built to provide massive sound.
- You can hook the stereo receiver to a Super Audio player, a network audio player, a recorder, and even to a turntable via the Phono MM terminal.
- Completely power-driven, the SX- 20-K includes large A/B speaker terminals to support two pairs of speakers. Each pair can be set up separately (A / B) or simultaneously (A + B). Bi-wiring is also supported for the optimum clarity in sound quality.
Also available in Silver
- Output Power per Channel: 100 W + 100 W
- Impedance at Output Level
- 4-16 Ω (A / B)
- 8-16 Ω (A + B)
- 4-16 Ω (Bi-Wire)
- Number of Channels: 2
- Input Connections
- PHONO (MM)
- Output Connections: Recorder
- On-Screen Display (GUI): FL Display
Input and Output Connections
- Headphone Input
- Large speaker terminals/li>
- Phono Input
- Speaker A/B
- AM/FM Tuner with RDS
- Tuner Pre-set Stations: 30 pre-sets
- Power output per channel: 100 W + 100 W
- Condition: 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 1 %, 8 Ω
- Rated Power Output: THD: 0.02 %, -3 dB, 8 Ω, 1 kHz
- Power Requirements: 220-230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (in use / standby): 210 W / 0.3 W
- Auto Power Down
- Design: Aluminium Front Panel
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight: 8.3 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 142.5 x 435 x 364 mm
If you're looking for a Multibuy saving deal on 3 or more items, we can usually offer you a discount on our already competitive prices.
Simply click the Multibuy Saving button on any product page to build up your list of required products. Once you have built your list, please confirm your required quantities, complete your details and click the "Request Quote" button.
We will contact you by telephone or email within 48 hours to advise you of our best price.
Click the "Add this product" button to add this item to your list and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com.