Humax HDR1800T-320 Set top Box with 320GB Storage, Networking and Dual Recording
The HDR1800T-320 receives Free to Air HD digital channels through Freeview. It can also record TV, has multimedia and home networking capabilities and on demand services giving you the ultimate, subscription free TV service.
You can record up to 200 hours of Standard Definition programmes or up to 80 hours of High Definition programmes on the HDR1800T set top box. An 8 day programme guide lets you seamlessly plan your viewing so you don’t miss your favourite shows and movies.
Record an entire series at the touch of a button. If you know you will want to watch your favourite series again or are afraid you may miss some episodes, you can set the HDR1800T to record the entire series so you don’t have to remember so select record on each episode. You can even record two programmes simultaneously thanks to the twin digital tuner.
When connected to your home network via Ethernet, the HDR1800T brings a whole new range of capabilities including, playing your media content on the big screen like photo’s videos and other content, you can also share your recorded programmes with those who have access to your home network.
- Flash Memory - 128MB
- DRAM - 512MB
- HDD - 320GB
- Tuner Type - DVB-T2 (Terrestrial)
- Input Connector - IEC 169-2 Female
- RF Loop-through Connector - IEC 169-2, Male
- Video Resolution - 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i
- Front Display - None
- USB Connectivity - 2 (USB 2.0)
- SCART Connection - 1
- RCA Connection - 1 Video, 2 Audio
- S/PDIF Connection - 1
- HDMI Connection - 1 (V1.4a with HDCP)
- Data Port - Ethernet (RJ-45)
- Tuner - 1 (UHF Loop-through)
- Power - DC12V 2.5A
- Power Consumption - Under 0.5W (Standby)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 320 x 50 x 245mm
- Weight - 1.83 kg
If you're looking for a Multibuy savings deal on 2 or more items, we can workout a deal on our already competitive prices.
Simply click the Multibuy Saving button on any product page to build up your list of required products. Once you have built your list, please confirm your required quantities, complete your details and click the "Request Quote" button.
We will contact you by telephone or email within 24 hours to advise you of our best price.
Click the "Add this product" button to add this item to your list and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We check our prices every day to ensure we can bring you the best price possible. In the unlikely case that you have found a cheaper price then please contact us on email@example.com and we'll do our best to answer your query right away!
We know that you expect your goods to be delivered promptly and efficiently. That’s why we have made it a priority at electricshop.com to deliver your goods as quickly as possible using our fast, efficient delivery service which comes direct to your home and is FREE!
Our bulk stocks mean that many orders are processed and delivered from stock, normally within 7-10 working days from payment anywhere within the UK mainland.
Deliveries direct from manufacturers or suppliers can take a little longer but we will keep you informed and updated.
- We deliver six days a week
- Smaller items are despatched via specialist carriers and are normally delivered within 2 - 5 days.
- Larger Items are despatched using our team of specialist nationwide carriers. Delivery can vary depending on where the stock is being despatched from. However you will receive a phone call within 48 hours verifying your order and an estimated delivery date.
Our aim is to provide peace of mind and confidence when shopping online with electricshop.com We utilise the industry standard secure socket layer technology (SSL) to encrypt your payment and address information when shopping on our website.