Hotpoint CH60DTXFS 60cm Wide Dual Fuel Cooker in Stainless Steel
10 year parts guarantee with all Hotpoint major domestic appliances. Terms and conditions apply. Subject to change without notice.
NEW UPGRADED FEATURES
In standby the appliance uses half a watt in power consumption
The shelving has to be lifted to be removed as opposed to sliding straight out on the runnersHotpoint CH60DTXFS 60cm Wide Dual Fuel Cooker in Stainless Steel
Hotpoint CH60DTXFS 60cm Wide Dual Fuel Cooker in Stainless Steel with 4 Gas Burners. Also known as CH60DTXFS, CH60DTXF.
- Intelligent Cooking - Ever wanted a top chef to give you their professional help and expertise? We?ve developed the next best thing? an easy to use feature that manages everything for you. From optimising oven elements, to recommending shelf position, temperature and cooking time. With the Intelligent Cooking System you can be confident that even the most ambitious dish will turn out beautifully.
- Catalytic Liners - Catalytic agents work with the heat of the oven to break down grease and excess fats leaving you with more time to cook rather than clean.
- LPG Convertible - If your home uses liquid petroleum gas (LPG) rather than a mains gas supply, then we have a great range of LPG and LPG convertible cookers in a choice of widths and colours.
- Front panel colour: Stainless steel
- Lid: Glass
- Hob cooking type: Classic Gas
- Hob number gas burners: 4
- Hob pan supports type: Enamelled flat-wire
- Hob ignition: Automatic (1 hand)
- Main oven type: Electric fan
- Main oven volume (Lt): 65
- Main oven energy efficiency class: B
- Main oven cleaning system: Catalytic liners
- Main oven cooking programming: Intelligent Cooking System
- Main oven functions: Ventilated
- Secondary oven capacity: 35
- Secondary oven type: Static + grill
- Secondary oven self-cleaning: Catalytic liners
- Accessories: 2 Grille, Roasting Dish
- Safety: Hob flame failure device
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 900 x 600 x 600mm
If you're looking for a Multibuy saving deal on 3 or more items, we can usually offer you a discount on our already competitive prices.
Simply click the Multibuy Saving button on any product page to build up your list of required products. Once you have built your list, please confirm your required quantities, complete your details and click the "Request Quote" button.
We will contact you by telephone or email within 48 hours to advise you of our best price.
Click the "Add this product" button to add this item to your list and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.