Panasonic NA140VX4WGB 10Kg X Series Washing Machine
Introducing the Panasonic NA140VX4WGB Fully automatic Washing Machine with an Energy Efficiency Class of A+++. With the new NA-140VX4WGB washing machine, you can wash up to 10 kg of dirty laundry in just one cycle, saving you time and energy. The large door opening enables you to load and unload your washing machine in one swift go. Thanks to its combination of cutting edge technologies (Perfect Sense, 3D Sensor and Inverter motor), whether the load is large or partially full, the machine can detect the load and ensure the optimum balance between energy, water consumption and washing time. In addition to that, Panasonic's new HydroActive + technology consist in 5 point multi-directional showers coming from 5 directions which rapidly penetrate the laundry. These ensure the most efficient wash possible as water is rapidly sprayed on to the washing load to enable deep and fast penetration of detergent into the clothes, making for great energy savings and clean results in super-fast time! The NA-140VX4 is even 30% more efficient than the best A+++ energy efficiency rating.
The NA140VX4 features three types of settings to ensure dirty clothes get the right clean that they need while washing them doesn?t interfere with your lifestyle. It is possible to choose from: ?Normal?, ?Speed? and an ?Eco? mode. Speed mode is for those washing loads that need to be done instantly, It enables to reduce the washing time till 40 %. The Eco mode provides approximately 50% energy saving and 30% water saving per wash for the most guilt-free clean that you can have. In your mound of washing, it?s likely that you?ll find a collection of every day stains ? tea, coffee, lipstick, wine, oil and grass are just some that you?ll find on t-shirts, jeans and dresses. But instead of spending time rubbing away at the stains over the kitchen sink, you need a washing machine that can tackle them for you as well as look after the material. The Stain Master feature on Panasonic?s new washing machines helps you remove up to 23 different household stains, so your clothes look as good as new ? there?s no need to worry about accidentally spilling wine or getting chocolate on your top ever again! The washing machine will automatically combine the optimum temperature, washing power and soaking power to beat the stain.
Combined with the brushless Inverter motor, the silent arch design featured on the new washing machines significantly reduces noise pollution during cycles. The arch design is integrated into the sides of the machine, and has been designed so that it absorbs any unwanted sounds during the wash, making an average cycle just 53dB and the spin just 71dB.
- Energy Efficiency A+++
- 30% more efficient than the best A+++ energy efficiency rating
- Large washing capacity : 10 kg
- HydroActive+ and Perfect Sense technology for very efficient washing and energy saving.
- 3D Sensor : Intelligent drum analysis for optimal washing performance
- Stain Master : Auto stain removal function against 23 types of stains
- Body Colour: White
- Ring Colour: Chrome
- Load Capacity 10 kg
- Spin Speed: 1400 rpm
- Energy Label: A+++
- Energy Efficiency: 30% more energy-efficient than A+++* * Compared to the limit of highest energy efficiency class A+++ (EEI 46), calculated according to EU Regulation 1061/2010 (2010/30/EU).
- Energy Consumption: 167 kWh / year
- Additional Information: Energy consumption 167 kWh per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programmes at 60 ?C and 40 ?C at full and partial load, and the consumption of the low-power modes. / The actual energy consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Energy consumption : standard 60 ?C cotton programme / Full load 0.85 kWh
- Energy consumption : standard 60 ?C cotton programme / Half load 0.72 kWh
- Energy consumption : standard 40 ?C cotton programme / Half load 0.57 kWh
- Spin Drying efficiency class B (53%)
- Annual water consumption (EU label) 12.400 L / year
- Additional Information: Water consumption 12.400 litres per year, based on 220 standard washing cycles for cotton programmes at 60 ?C and 40 ?C at full and partial load. / The actual water consumption will depend on how the appliance is used.
- Programme time : standard 60 ?C cotton programme / Full load 225 minutes
- Programme time : standard 60 ?C cotton programme / Half load 185 minutes
- Programme time : standard 40 ?C cotton programme / Half load 165 minutes
- Power Consumption : Off-mode / Left On-mode < 0.2W
- Left-on mode duration: 5 till 10 seconds
- Wash Technology: 3D Sensor Wash
- 3D Acceleration Sensor
- Foam Sensor
- Auto Load Sensor
- Balance Sensor
- Water Circulation Pump
- Drum Design: Sazanami Drum
- Drum Capacity 10 kg
- Drum Size: 70 L
- Display: LCD with WashNavi (Help function, Zoom-up and Error indication)
- Remaining Time indicator
- Wide-Angle Water Supply Shower: HydroActive+
- Time Delay: till 24 hours
- No.of Shower Nozzle 5
- Standard Programs 8.0
- Special programs 8.0
- 15 ?C Wash
- Rapid 15
- Quick 50
- Cotton Rinse Plus
- Program Options
- Cuff Grime
- Deo. Stains
- Red wine
- Soft Drinks
- Eco/Speed function
- Extra Rinse
- Buzzer at the end of the cycle
- Spin Speed options: 500 rpm till 1.400 rpm
- Temperature Options: Cold till 90?C
- Water Leak Protection: Water leakage sensor & Water level sensor
- Child Lock
- Auto Power Off
- Height 845 mm
- Width 596 mm
- Depth 625 mm
- Weight 74 kg
- Motor: Inverter Brushless Motor
- Noise level Washing 53 dB
- Noise Level Spinning 71 dB
- Silence Arch body
- Bull eye size (cm) 34 cm
- Door opening 150 ?C
If you're looking for a Multibuy saving deal on 3 or more items, we can usually offer you a discount on our already competitive prices.
Simply click the Multibuy Saving button on any product page to build up your list of required products. Once you have built your list, please confirm your required quantities, complete your details and click the "Request Quote" button.
We will contact you by telephone or email within 48 hours to advise you of our best price.
Click the "Add this product" button to add this item to your list and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.