Pioneer PD10S SACD Player with Direct Construction, DSD and Front USB in Silver
Pioneer PD10S SACD Player in Silver features Direct Construction with Separate Shield Structure, isolating the audio block from the power block allowing the signal transmission to pass through the shortest and simplest path. This reduces noise and distortion resulting in crystal clear audio. Pioneer PD-10-S includes Hi-bit DSP technology and guarantees high-precision and high-speed processing for significantly greater accuracy. Pioneer PD10S is compatible with Direct Stream Digital (DSD) audio files, the optimum format for storing extremely high-resolution audio on SACD.
- Plays: CD, CD-R, CD-RW, SACD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DSD, MP3, WMA, MPEG-4
- Sound Retriever
- Pure Audio Listening mode
- 1 x Digital Optical Out
- 1 x Digital Coaxial Out
- 1 x Analogue Out
- 1 x USB In (front panel)
- Direct Construction
- Isolated power supply block
- CD Frequency Response: 2 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- SACD Frequency Response: 2 Hz – 50,000 Hz
- SACD Sampling Frequency: 2.8224 MHz (DSD)
- CD Dynamic Range (EIAJ): 100 dB
- SACD Dynamic Range (EIAJ): 108 dB
- CD Distortion (EIAJ): < 0.0022 %
- SACD Distortion (EIAJ): < 0.0020 %
- S/N Ratio: 117 dB
- Power Requirements: 220 - 240V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (in use/standby): 20 W / 0.45 W
- Dimensions: 128 x 435 x 329 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 5.2 kg
If you're looking for a Multibuy saving deal on 3 or more items, we can usually offer you a discount on our already competitive prices.
Simply click the Multibuy Saving button on any product page to build up your list of required products. Once you have built your list, please confirm your required quantities, complete your details and click the "Request Quote" button.
We will contact you by telephone or email within 48 hours to advise you of our best price.
Click the "Add this product" button to add this item to your list and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com.