QED XTC Speaker Cable per Metre
QED XTC Speaker Cable with Loop Resistance and Flexible Pearlescent Polyethylene Outer Jacket. Also known as QED-XTC, QEDXTC, QED-X
QED's XTC speaker cable is a pure copper version of the award winning Silver Anniversary XT. It features QED's X-tube geometry, with a spacer between the positive and negative cores, to adjust capacitance and inductance and deliver improvements in the soundstage and detail across the frequency range.
- 3 x 99.999% Oxygen Free copper braids of 16x 5/0.09mm stranding.
- Conductors are wound around a hollow PE central core of 1.5mm OD and held in place by a 100% clear Mylar wrap.
- XTC is sheathed in a flexible pearlescent polyethylene outer jacket.
- Capacitance 16.6pF/m. Loop Inductance 0.69uH/m.
- Loop resistance 25.0m Dissipation Factor@10kHz: 0.0125
- Nominal outside diameter 4mm x 10mm
- PLEASE NOTE: image is for illustration purposes only - plugs are not included with this cable
- PLEASE NOTE: price is per metre
If you're looking for a Multibuy saving deal on 3 or more items, we can usually offer you a discount on our already competitive prices.
Simply click the Multibuy Saving button on any product page to build up your list of required products. Once you have built your list, please confirm your required quantities, complete your details and click the "Request Quote" button.
We will contact you by telephone or email within 48 hours to advise you of our best price.
Click the "Add this product" button to add this item to your list and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.