Denon AVCX6500H Silver AV Receiver with Focal Dome Flax 5.1.2 Home Cinema System in Black
Denon AVCX6500H 11.2 Channel Network AV Receiver with Dolby Atmos 4K Ultra HD IMAX Enhanced Alexa & HEOS Built-in Silver
- What HiFi? 5 Stars Award
“Denon leads the way with another awesome home cinema amp.” – ‘What Hi-Fi’ 2018 Award Winner & What Hi-Fi? 2019 Award Winner
Giving you immersive sound with the 11.2 Channel AV Surround Amplifier with its monolithic design. With 3D Audio formats including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro-3D and IMAX Enhanced which are built-in, with the various music playback options that are available this makes it a choice for your needs. Thanks to HEOS technology and the Amazon Alexa feature. It makes voice compatibility easy for control.
Blockbusting 3D Sound:
From any direction, surround yourself in an environment fitting your own home cinema. With Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, IMAX Enhanced and Auro-3D, the features that are designed to make your home fill like a cinema with its bursting sound features.
With Dolby Atmos use of upwards speakers to produce, an immersive sound that’s a match for cinemas, and the DTS:X which pushes the boundaries of what you could expect from a home cinema environment. The processor that renders images in three dimensions is even more of a match for normal conventional processing. The Auro-3D is within the latest of surround sound, making you feel like you are really there at the heart of the action, this can work with any signal right towards mono and recreates it within a sound stage. For best effect with all these features, it is best to use with height and overhead speakers for that surround sound for your true experience.
Ready for Ultra HD
The AVRX6500H supports a range of formats, with the use of HDMI. You can play up to Ultra HD Blu-ray and stream UltraHD video through the receiver. With the use of all eight HDMI inputs and the output support of HLG, HDR10 and BT.2020 pass-through. HDMI allows 4k to pass-through without any hassle of switching and viewing without the need for the receiver to be turned on.
Connect with ease:
Unwire your connections, with the use of the AVRX6500H it is equipped with dual antenna system, which allow Bluetooth, Wi-Fi connectivity and Apple’s Airplay 2 Service for a direct music playback between apple devices.
Along with this it also connects to the uses of Spotify and Amazon Alexa, with the ease of voice connectivity at ease and music via online streaming platforms and various different online stations.
With the use of the ‘Denon AVR Remote’ app, you are able to control the receiver’s operation and control any devices connected such as the Blu-ray player. With the HEOS app you can command your music for multi-room streaming, as it’s an already built-in feature and allow you to connect to your music streaming services.
This sound allows a more natural sounding audio, compared to the standard audio setting. It supports a range of Hi-Res format files including DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), ALAC, FLAC and WAV. It even supports gapless playback which keeps music from being free from glitches.
Simple Room Set-up:
With the use of the Audyssey MultEQ XT32, the AXRX6500H adapts to the room environment and matches the sound and acoustics based on the location. The XT32 does automatic measuring and sets-up device features including Audyssey Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ and LFC and SubEQ HT for total control.
DTS HD Master
Max Number of Processing 9Preamp) Channels - 11.2
Mono Block Power Amp Construction
D.D.S.C HD Digital
High Grade Audio Components
Gold Plated RCA Terminals
Clock Jitter Reducer
Denon Link HD
AudyssteDynamic EQ / Dynamic Volume
Audyssey APP Support
Compressed Audio Restorer Yes
Audyssey MultEQ XT32
Alpha Processing AL32 Processing Multichannel
Discrete Power Amplifier 11
HEOS Multiroom and Streaming
FLAC HD 192/24
AirPlay Audio Streaming
DSD Audio Streaming up to DSD5.6
Gapless Playback FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC, DSD
Internet Radio TuneIn
Compatible with Remote APP for Smart Phones Android / iOS
Compatible with Remote APP for Tablets Android / iOS / Amazon Kindle
HDMI Inputs: Back/Front 7/1
HDMI Outputs: Main/Zone 2/1
Video Conversion Analog->HDMI
HDCP 2.2 support
GUI Overlay on HDMI
HDMI: 3D / 4K / CEC / ARC
Dolby Vision / HLG
4K Signal Pass-through / Scaling / GUI Overlay
HDMI pass-through in standby mode
Picture Adjust / Noise Reduction
DSD Audio Capability
Audio Return Channel
Auto LipSync Yes
Analog to HDMI Scaling 480i/576i up to 4K 60/50
HDMI to HDMI Scaling up to 4K 60/50
Multiroom / CI:
HEOS Multiroom Integrated
TV Sound Grouping
Zone Audio Output: Speaker / Preout
Zone HDMI Output from HDMI Source
Zone Audio Source: HDMI (2ch) / Opt, Coax (2ch) / Network, USB / Analog Yes
Multi-Room Zones 3
DC Trigger Output 2
Composite In / Out 4 / 2
Component In / Out 2 / 1
HDMI In / Out 7+1 / 3
Multi-room Video Out: Video / HDMI
Phono (MM) In
Multichannel Preout (11.2) Yes
Analogue In 6
Digital In: Optical / Coaxial 2 / 2
Multi-room Out: Analog 2
Subwoofer Out 2
Number of Speaker Terminals 11
Speaker A/B / bi-amp Drive / Multi-Room Speaker
Multi-Room Speaker Terminal Yes
Power Consumption 750 W
Power Consumption No-Sound (ECO On/Off) 65W / 110W
Standby Consumption 0.1 W
CEC Standby Consumption 0.1 W
Network Control On Consumption 3.7 W
Maximum Dimensions (Antenna Horizontal) 434 x389 x 167 mm
Maximum Dimensions (Antenna Vertical) 434 x 389 x 235 mm
Weight 14.6 kg
Focal Dome Flax 5.1.2 Home Cinema System in Black
Dôme Flax, the flagship of Focal’s Home Cinema range, is now available as a 5.1.2 pack to provide you with the ultimate experience in terms of 3D sound. Enjoy the ultra-realistic sound of cinemas equipped with the innovative Dolby Atmos® technology in the comfort of your own home.
This Home Cinema system is composed of seven loudspeakers made in France: five Dôme Flax satellite loudspeakers, two 300 ICW 4 In-Ceiling loudspeakers and a Sub Air subwoofer.
This 5.1.2 pack combines a compact design, optimal home integration and high-performance acoustics thanks to the addition of two discreet “In-Ceiling” loudspeakers which are easy to install thanks to the exclusive EQI system (Easy Quick Install).
Discover True 3D Sound
- Enjoy sound worthy of cinemas equipped with Dolby Atmos® in the comfort of your home thanks to this easy-to-install system with a sober yet sophisticated design.
- Discover the unprecedented spatial and acoustic realism of this range of products through remarkable neutrality and dynamics, as well as the reproduction of the slightest sounds; all acoustic qualities which are so important to Focal’s acoustic signature.
- Dolby Atmos® technology offers true 3D sound by including a vertical dimension, that’s to say the propagation of sound waves emitted from a new source: the ceiling. Thus, the original Dôme 5.1 system has been enhanced with two In-Ceiling loudspeakers. This new dimension provides even more precision and realism for a multichannel experience worthy of cinemas.
- These Dôme loudspeakers feature Flax cones manufactured in Saint-Etienne using flax grown in France. This natural material is both light and rigid, and is capable of very high performances, particularly in terms of damping and sound propagation. The result is a more homogeneous sound, improved dynamics and a more precise register, particularly in the high frequencies; enough to seduce all lovers of pure and natural sound which is completely faithful to the original recording.
- With a swiveling head, and easy to install on a TV stand or on the wall, Dôme loudspeakers are perfect for those looking for a multichannel system without using up floor space.
300 ICW 4 In-Ceiling Loudspeakers
- The 300 ICW 4 In-Ceiling loudspeakers are integrated into the ceiling of your Home Cinema in order to reproduce the vertical channel of the soundtrack. They have the same tweeter and the same 4″ natural flax sandwich cone speaker driver as the five Dôme Flax satellite loudspeakers.
- Installation of the 300 ICW 4 has been simplified to a maximum thanks to the exclusive EQI system (Easy Quick Install) in next to no time and without any tools whatsoever. They come with 2 types of grilles, are frameless, can be painted, making them ultra-discreet.
Sub Air, The Powerful And Discreet Subwoofer
The finishing touch to this system is the intense and deep bass provided by the wireless Sub Air subwoofer. This high-performance subwoofer can be installed almost anywhere. The Sub Air, with its 150W BASH® amplifier and its high-performance 81/4″ woofer, will complement your Dôme Flax system perfectly.
So Original Flax Cone
The flax cone are made in France exclusively by Focal since 2013. With their original design, the cone are entirely oriented towards acoustic performance. They are made of high quality flax fiber enclosed by two thin layers of glass fiber. F cone are characterized by their natural sound, with low coloration, their richness of reproduction in the midrange register and their tighter bass. The lightness of the fiber satisfies the criteria of high internal damping, high velocity and high flexural rigidity. Flax is twice as light as fiberglass, because the fiber is hollow. It also has very low elasticity which makes it ideal to increase the flexural rigidity of a sandwich structure.
- High-fidelity loudspeakers, patented Flax technology
- Focal sound with state-of-the-art technologies
- Versatile integration options for the speaker drivers: in-wall, in-ceiling, on furniture or on a stand
- Glossy lacquered aluminium body
- Made in France
Sub Air Subwoofer
- Install the subwoofer wherever you want thanks to wireless technology (Wireless transmitter included)
- Glossy lacquered "Piano" finish
300 ICW 4
- Ultra-compact built-in 2-way loudspeakers
- No tools required for installation
- Square and round grilles included, as well as a protective screen
- Excellent size performance ratio
- Made in France
Buying two or more items?
You can coll us on 01707 80 20 30 for more detail.
Your Multibuy List is empty.
Add products and discover special offers and discounts.