Roberts SolarDAB 2 DAB digital solar radio in Black
Roberts introduce the next generation solarDAB radio. This stylish and compact DAB/FM portable radio has a solar panel integrated into the top of the unit which absorbs direct sunlight in order to power the radio. There is an LED solar and battery indicator and under good conditions, there is sufficient power generated to charge the batteries and power the radio.
SolarDAB 2 enables you to use your normal AA batteries or rechargeable AA batteries. The radio will charge your rechargeable batteries with a flick of a switch. Once fully charged, the low power consumption of solarDAB allows the batteries to power the radio for up to 20 hours without the need to recharge them. The radio can then be used away from sunlight or mains electricity until recharging becomes necessary. The batteries can be recharged either by sunlight or using the supplied mains adaptor if there is not sufficient light available.
SolarDAB is ideal for use in gardens, conservatories, greenhouses, on suitable windowsills, or away from home while camping, fishing, at the beach, or anywhere that you wish to listen to the radio away from conventional power sources.
Roberts radio SolarDAB2 features:
- DAB/FM RDS wavebands
- Solar, battery or mains powered
- FM RDS station name display
- Rotary tuning and volume controls
- Built-in battery/solar charger
- Station name / multi preset mode
- One touch instant access to favourite station
- LED solar level indicator
- LED battery indicator
- Soft touch rubberised controls
- USB socket for software upgrades
- Line in socket for iPod / MP3 playback
- Headphone socket
- Battery or mains operation via AC adaptor (included)
- Uses 3 x LR6 (AA size) batteries or rechargeable equivalent (included)
- Size(mm) 202 (w) x 140 (h)x 70 (d)
- Weight 623g
Buying two or more items?
Your Multibuy List is empty.
Add products and discover special offers and discounts.