Neff Grocery Card Promotion – ‘Up to £100 Neff Prepaid Grocery Card’ 04.02.16 – 16.03.16.
Purchase a qualifying Neff Appliance and you could claim up to £100 Neff Prepaid Grocery Card!
This offer is valid for purchases made between 04 February and 16 March 2016.
Neff Upto £100 Grocery Card From Neff
Neff Grocery Card Promotion Starts Today and is valid till 16.06.6 Full Terms and Conditions of this promotion is detailed below.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Neff, a division of BSH Home Appliances Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company registration no. 01844007, and whose registered office is at Grand Union House, Old Wolverton Road, Wolverton, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK12 5PT.
1. Eligibility: The promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
2. How to participate: Entrants must purchase a qualifying Neff Appliance within a participating retailer between 04.02.16 – 16.03.16 (“the Promotional Period”).
3. Qualifying Models / Reward Values:
The following Neff appliances are included within this promotion:
Product info SKUs Value of Prepaid Card £50 or £100
Single Oven B14M42N3GB £50
Single Oven B44M42N3GB £50
Single Oven B44M43N3GB £50
Single Oven B44S32N3GB £50
Single Oven B44S42N3GB £50
Single Oven B44S43N3GB £50
Double Oven U14M42N3GB £50
Double Oven U15E52N3GB £100
Double Oven U15M52N3GB £100
Double Oven U16E74N3GB £100
Double Oven U17M42N3GB £50
Double Oven U17M52N3GB £50
Double Oven U17S32N3GB £50
Gas Hob T26CR51S0 £50
Gas Hob T62S26S1 £50
Gas Hob T63S46S1 £50
Gas Hob T66S66N0 £50
Gas Hob T67S76N1 £50
Gas Hob T69S76N0 £100
Gas Hob T69S86N0 £100
Induction Hob T40B30X2 £50
Induction Hob T40B31X2GB £50
Induction Hob T41D40X2 £50
Induction Hob T41D82X2 £50
Induction Hob T41D90X2 £50
Induction Hob T51T53X2 £100
Induction Hob T51T55X2 £100
Induction Hob T51T86X2 £100
Induction Hob T51T95X2 £100
BSH Home Appliances Ltd Grand Union House Old Wolverton Road Milton Keynes MK12 5PT
Reward values are not transferable. The Promotion shall not apply to purchases of graded, seconds, replacements and imperfect products or to trade contract sales. This is a Consumer only promotion.
4. How to claim:
Each qualifying customer will be eligible to receive a Neff Prepaid Grocery Card (“the Offer”), loaded with their qualifying reward value. Participating customers must register their claim before the promotion cut-off date (16/04/2016) at www.neff.co.uk/grocerycard by providing details of their purchase including ENR (model) and FD numbers and their full purchase receipt showing the date of sale and the model number purchased. Please note that you can also claim by post by picking up a claim form from the retailer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any registrations or final claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Promoter by midnight 16/04/2016. Claim online via www.neff.co.uk/grocerycard and follow on screen instructions, post your claim form to ‘Neff Prepaid Grocery Card Promotion” Castle Court, 41 London Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9RJ’ or alternatively ring 0800 088 5536 for more details. This is a freephone number when called from a landline. Calls from mobiles are charged at your carrier’s rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges. For online claims, once approved, customers will receive an email within 5 working days that allows them to click-through to select the retailer gift card of their choice. Postal claimants will be required to select their retailer gift card of choice on their postal claim prior to posting it in, and will therefore not receive an email, but will be posted their choice of card automatically. For claims submitted by post, please allow up to 28 days for your card to be delivered. Customers claiming online must click on the link within 12 months of dispatch of the email to confirm their personal details and their choice of retailer gift card. Failure to confirm these details within 12 months means that your claim will expire and you will no longer be able to claim the “Offer”. Customers claiming online must redeem the entire Offer at the time of selecting their card of choice. Any remaining funds will be forfeited. Only physical cards can be claimed via post, whereas, physical and digital cards (where available) can be claimed online. Once customers have received their Neff Prepaid Grocery Card, to check balance or transaction history customers must visit the grocer’s customer services using the details provided on the reverse of the card or within the digital email.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require purchasers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
6. Only one prepaid grocery card per eligible Neff Appliance purchased. The Offer is not transferrable.
7. Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
reside outside of the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man; have not purchased a qualifying Appliances from a participating retailer during the Promotion Period; have not completed the official online application form correctly; have not registered their claim by the promotion cut-off date (16/04/2016);
BSH Home Appliances Ltd Grand Union House Old Wolverton Road Milton Keynes MK12 5PT
have not submitted your claim including, Proof of Purchase and ENR / FD number by 16/04/2016; have not uploaded a legible original full purchase receipt showing the model number and date of purchase; have not submitted a valid ENR (model) and FD number on application form; have not confirmed postal address within 12 months of dispatch of email; have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
8. The Offer has no cash value or alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
9. Redeeming The Offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
10. When using the Neff Prepaid Grocery card at UK Retailers, you simply need to present it at the point of purchase and the balance will be deducted from the card. Each retailer’s card carries its own terms and conditions, and these can be found on the relevant retailer website with a summary on the Neff claim form or Neff website.
11. Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter, nor its agents or distributors will, permitted by law, be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability, any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using The Offer, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using The Offer and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions, and void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
14. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to “Neff Prepaid Grocery Card Promotion” Castle Court, 41 London Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 9RJ. If for any reason you encounter a problem please call 0800 088 5536 for assistance. This is a freephone number when called from a landline. Calls from mobiles are charged at your carrier’s rate, please check with your telephone service provider for exact charges.
15. The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding. 16. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction