The Reference 1 is a new and improved set with minimal pigmentation, high power and wide- bandwidth. Its cabinet is laminated with a layer of laminate for maximum resonance damping. A specially designed 7mm MDF/3mm high density rubber/5mm MDF sandwich material is used throughout the cabinet enclosure to minimise vibration and external noise. The bass driver features an underhung motor for 100% linear accuracy and control. The motor system including twin-wound aluminium voice coils is thermally bonded to the aluminium cone for complete minimum distortion and long-throw pistonic accuracy. Also combined is a Vifa Ring-radiator tweeter and DXT® Lens for effective in-room response. This is one of the best tweeters in use today. All these components are combined into the Reference 1 creating a splendid and sumptuous finish in real piano ebony lacquer. Reference stand sold separately.
- Bass/Mid Driver: 110mm underhung magnet, twin voice coil assembly
- Crossover: Ultra short signal path 2nd order crossover at 2khz
- Frequency response: 45Hz – 40kHz @ +/-3dB
- Power handling: Amplifiers rated up to 200 watts into 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 87db for 2.83V at 1m
- Nominal impedance: 6 Ohms
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.3% 200Hz to 20kHz
- Dimensions: 310 x 190 x 280mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 10.5kg (single, unpacked)
- Finish: Piano ebony
Add products and discover special offers and discounts.