Two way standmount speakers combined with class A/B amplification along with filter networks. The AE1 Active has piston ceramic aluminium cone technology, all the impact and completion expected from the original AE1 contained within a self-powered package. Also included is Acoustic Energy's very own aluminium dome tweeter and a purpose-built WDT waveguide for an ameliorated coverage and room integration. Equally suitable for home or recording studio use and any listening space, with adaptable bass and treble and a choice of RCA or balanced XLR connections.
- 2×50 watt Linear supply Class A/B amplifiers per speaker
- Active 4th order minimum phase crossover
- Fully analogue architecture
- Adjustable volume control on each speaker
- Proprietary Acoustic Energy aluminium dome tweeter optimised for wide bandwidth and low distortion
- Wide Dispersion Technology (WDT) waveguide for enhanced room integration
- +/- 2dB treble adjustment and +/- 2dB bass cut for precise system integration
- Inputs: RCA and balanced XLR input connections
- Mains voltage: Switchable 110/240V
- Frequency response: 40Hz-25kHz +/-6dB
- Safety certification: CE EN55013/20
- Grilles: Slim magnetic fit cloth grilles
- Dimensions: 300 x 185 x 250mm (HxWxD)
- Finish: Piano White
Add products and discover special offers and discounts.