We know that you expect your goods to be delivered promptly and efficiently. That’s why we have made it a priority at electricshop.com to deliver your goods as quickly as possible using our fast, efficient delivery service which comes direct to your home and is FREE!
Our bulk stocks mean that many orders are processed and delivered from stock, normally within 7-10 working days from payment anywhere within the UK mainland.
Deliveries direct from manufacturers or suppliers can take a little longer but we will keep you informed and updated.
- We deliver six days a week
- Smaller items are despatched via specialist carriers and are normally delivered within 5-7 days.
- Larger Items are despatched using our team of specialist nationwide carriers. Delivery can vary depending on where the stock is being despatched from. However you will receive a phone call within 48 hours verifying your order and an estimated delivery date.
In addition, together with our preferred installation partners, we can also offer installation services for complete Home Entertainment / Automation solutions including Lighting.
For a list of areas we cover, please see our Installation Service page.
Alternatively you can give us a call on 01707 802030 or send us an email
Simple and Flexible, for Ultimate Listening Freedom
The WXA-50 is a new-concept audio component that goes beyond conventional audio thinking. It let you access a wide variety of audio content such as music from streaming services or stored on a smartphone, and enjoy high quality sound and style thanks to the ability to network with Yamaha’s exclusive MusicCast multi-room audio system. High functionality and performance bring you musical enjoyment just the way you want it.
- Simply by adding to your speaker system, enjoy streaming music or a full MusicCast (multi-room audio) system
- 2.1-Channel powerful sound
- --- 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)
- --- 70 W per channel (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)
- Compatible with all types of music sources and services, such as streaming services
- MusicCast App for easy operation. The app lets you control other MusicCast-compatible components
- One push play — Pressing any button turns the unit on and initiates playback of the previously selected source
- Retro modern and superior quality
- 48-bit digital volume control is far greater than the input signal bit resolution, achieving high quality control
- Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV / AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for high resolution reproduction
- Compact body only 214 mm (8-3/8") wide fits in any convenient location, can be used horizontally or vertically.
- Easy installation - Suitable size for 1U rack with a width of 214 mm (8-3/8") and height of 42 mm (1-5/8") (without feet).
- Low standby power consumption: 1.8 W
Use Your Favourite Audio Equipment with MusicCast
Enjoy All Music Sources and Components
Stream via Bluetooth® or AirPlay®
Easy Setup with Your Smartphone or Tablet
Use your smartphone or tablet together with the MusicCast CONTROLLER App to operate the speaker and change settings quickly and easily. The same Controller app functions as a remote control for all your MusicCast-compatible devices too.
Six Preset Buttons on the Remote Control
Set the six numbered buttons on the remote control for your favourite network / USB sources, such as internet radio stations, NAS or USB stick albums or songs, then just press a button to instantly hear that station or song.
Put it Anywhere, Any Style
Luxurious Sound, All the Time
High Level Technologies for High Quality Sound
Supports DSD 5.6 MHz and FLAC / WAV /AIFF 192 kHz / 24-bit for High Resolution Reproduction
Low Power Consumption
The WXA-50 consumes less than two watts of power in standby mode, When the power is on, power consumption is still a low 15 W, and even when used for long periods, power consumption is environmentally friendly. In addition, the Auto Power Down lets you save energy by having the power automatically turned off after 2, 4, 8 or 12 hours.
- Flexible Trigger In / Out setup
- Wired LAN connectivity
- Wireless Off function
- Web setup compatibility
Firmware update(Ver. 1.31) to support new streaming services.
|Network section||DLNA||Version 1.5|
|File Format||MP3, WMA, MPEG4 AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC, DSD|
|Bluetooth||Yes (SBC / AAC)|
|Rated Output Power||70 W + 70 W (6 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2-ch driven)|
|Maximum Output Power||90 W + 90 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1-ch driven)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (20 Hz-20 kHz)||0.02 % (SP out)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||110 dB (Opt / Net / USB / Bluetooth in) / 98 dB (AUX in)|
|Audio In / Out||1 / 1|
|Digital In / Out||1 (Optical) / -|
|Remote In / Out||1 / 0|
|Control (Trigger) In / Out||1 / 1|
|Standby Power Consumption||1.8 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||215 x 51.5 x 251.4 mm (with antenna: 214 x 123.6 x 251.4 mm); 8-3/8” x 2” x 9-5/8” (with antenna: 8-3/8” x 4-7/8” x 9-5/8”)|
|Weight||1.94 kg; 4.28 lbs.|
Yamaha NSIC600 In-Ceiling Speakers in White (Pair)
Yamaha NSIC600 In-Ceiling Speakers in White (Pair), finished in beautiful white to blend in nicely into the ceiling and add a touch of style to your room. Yamaha NS- IC600 deliver brilliant sound quality and can easily be installed. Slim profile design for flush in- ceiling or in-wall mounting. With 2 year Yamaha Guarantee for extra peace of mind.
- Blue PP mica cone woofer
- Fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter
- Horn-shaped acoustic baffle with spiral pattern produces a clean and natural sound
- Thin grille with slim edge becomes almost invisible after installation
- Protective plastic cover on the back
- Light grill with magnetic catch is easy to attach and remove for spray painting and cleaning
- Large dog-eared clamp with non-slip tread for sure installation
- 2 Year Yamaha UK Guarantee
- Moisture resistant 6-1/2'' blue PP (polypropylene) mica cone woofer for high performance mid-low sound reproduction
- 1'' fluid-cooled soft-dome swivel tweeter delivers pure high frequency with precise sound positioning
- Grain-finished acoustic baffle with spiral pattern for natural sound dispersion
- Slim profile design for flush in-ceiling or in-wall mounting
- Sealed back cover to protect speaker and crossover from dust and moisture
- Paintable grille with magnets for quick and easy installation
- Large mounting clamp with non-slip tread for sure grip
- Recommended Usage: In-Ceiling Front / Surround Speakers
- Type: 2-way coaxial
- Woofers: 6 1/2'' PP (polypropylene) mica cone
- Tweeters: 1'' fluid-cooled soft dome
- Swivel Tweeter and Midrange Driver: (Tweeters)
- Paintable Grill with Protective Cover
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 28 kHz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB (2.83 V, 1 m)
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 110W / 40W
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Dimensions (single speaker): 9-1/2'' x 4-5/8'' (W x H x D)
- Mounting Depth: 4-1/4''
- Weight (single speaker): 3.3 lb
If you're looking for a Multibuy saving deal on 3 or more items, we can usually offer you a discount on our already competitive prices.
Simply click the Multibuy Saving button on any product page to build up your list of required products. Once you have built your list, please confirm your required quantities, complete your details and click the "Request Quote" button.
We will contact you by telephone or email within 48 hours to advise you of our best price.
Sorry, we are not able to process your request because of following errors. Please rectify them:
Click the "Add this product" button to add this item to your list and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, please email us on email@example.com.