We know that you expect your goods to be delivered promptly and efficiently. That’s why we have made it a priority at electricshop.com to deliver your goods as quickly as possible using our fast, efficient delivery service which comes direct to your home and is FREE!
Our bulk stocks mean that many orders are processed and delivered from stock, normally within 7-10 working days from payment anywhere within the UK mainland.
Deliveries direct from manufacturers or suppliers can take a little longer but we will keep you informed and updated.
- We deliver six days a week
- Smaller items are despatched via specialist carriers and are normally delivered within 5-7 days.
- Larger Items are despatched using our team of specialist nationwide carriers. Delivery can vary depending on where the stock is being despatched from. However you will receive a phone call within 48 hours verifying your order and an estimated delivery date.
In addition, together with our preferred installation partners, we can also offer installation services for complete Home Entertainment / Automation solutions including Lighting.
For a list of areas we cover, please see our Installation Service page.
Alternatively you can give us a call on 01707 802030 or send us an email
Everything to create the perfect 5.1 home cinema system
With Sonos PLAYBAR Soundbar flood any room with epic, full-Theatre Hifi sound and wirelessly stream all the music on earth through one easy-to-use player.
- Sonos HiFi sound for your TV with 9 amplified speakers
- Listen to all the music on earth - from any source, wirelessly
- Simple, single- cable setup
- Works with your existing TV remote control
SONOS HiFi SOUND FOR YOUR TELEVISION.
The nine-speaker design of SONOS PLAYBAR floods any room with super-realistic audio for games and movies.
WIRELESS. No rewiring.
Connect PLAYBAR or BRIDGE to your wireless router and link all your SONOS players wirelessly with one touch.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH.
PLAYBAR doubles as a stand-alone, all-in-one SONOS player that allows you to stream all the music on earth - your iTunes library, your favourite music services and thousands of Internet radio stations, shows and podcasts.
PLAYBAR can sit flat on your TV table or console. If your TV is wall-mounted, PLAYBAR may be placed horizontally above or below the TV.
PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and plays everything that?s connected to the TV, including cable boxes and game consoles.
PLAYBAR speaks Dolby Digital and stereo, so you never miss a moment of the action.
- Amplifier Nine Class- D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture.
- Speakers Not louder. Clearer. With nine amplified speakers, six midrange and three tweeters PLAYBAR replaces the steady drip of your TV's built-in speakers with deep booms, crystalclear whispers, and huge waves of live concert sound. And with automatic equalization, the system self-adjusts for rich, seamless performance.
- 3.0 Home Cinema PLAYBAR's nine-speaker design plunges you into the cinematic action, with huge waves of sound that raise goose bumps while capturing every whisper and footfall. The player connects to your TV with a single cable and plays all sources, including satellite boxes and game consoles.
- 3.1 Home Cinema Pair PLAYBAR with SUB, and with the push of a button you can add spine-curling bass to your cinematic experience?wirelessly.
- 5.1 Home Cinema Add PLAY:3 speakers to your PLAYBAR and SUB for a true surround sound experience that plunges you deeply into the cinematic and gaming action on your screen. Sleek and understated with wireless control, this deeply immersive Home Cinema experience wraps you in crystal-clear, state-of-the-art SONOS sound.
- Wireless connectivity SONOSNet 2.0, a secure AES-encrypted, peer-to- peer wireless mesh network.
- SonosNet Extender Functions to extend and enhance the power of SONOSNet 2.0.
- Ethernet port A single Ethernet port can connect PLAYBAR to a wired home network. A second Ethernet port can be used to share wireless control.
- Control PLAYBAR volume and mute using your existing TV, cable or universal remote. Or download the free SONOS app to control PLAYBAR from your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac computer.
- Power supply AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Side-panel button Volume up, volume down and mute
- Side-panel LEDs Indicate PLAYBAR status
- Dimensions 85mm (H) x 140mm (D) x 900mm (W)
- Weight 11.9 lbs. (5.4kg)
- Operating temperature 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Package contents PLAYBAR, AC power cord, optical audio cable, warranty and regulatory booklet, and Quickstart Guide.
- Multiple orientations Mount PLAYBAR on the wall either above or below your television. You can also lay PLAYBAR flat on your television table.
- PLAYBAR works with all amplified and non- amplified SONOS products.
- PLAYBAR connects to your TV using a single optical cable and plays all sources connected to the TV, including set top box and game consoles.
Sonos SUB Subwoofer in Black is the latest addition to the Sonos system and will take yours one large step closer to the spine-curling, jaw-dropping, full body experience music was meant to be! Setup is very easy and allows the SUB to work with all amplified Sonos products.
- Listen Down Deep - fills an entire room with thick layers of deep, bottomless sound that let you hear and feel every chord, kick, splash and roll. You won’t just hear the difference our wireless subwoofer makes - you’ll feel it in your bones.
- All Sound, Zero Vibration - two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face means all the sound and energy from the music comes through loud and clear, and none of it is lost in cabinet buzz or rattle.
- One-Button Setup - no wiring. No programming. Press one button, follow the simple prompts on your Controller and the system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component for a flawlessly optimized, whole-room listening experience.
- Wherever You Want It - because it’s wireless and designed to perform perfectly, whether positioned horizontally or vertically, you can put Sonos SUB anywhere you want in the room - even lying flat under a couch.
- Supported Devices - Sonos SUB works with all Sonos amplified components: CONNECT:AMP/ZP120/ZP100; PLAY:5/ZonePlayer S:5; PLAY:3. Does not work with the non-amplified Sonos CONNECT/ZP90/ZP80.
- Amplifier - Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speakers and acoustic architecture
- Speakers - Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle
- Dual Acoustic Ports - Carefully tuned to enhance the SUB performance
- Frequency Response - Plays down to 25 Hz.
- All Digital Sound - All filter settings, active equalization, and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy
- Automatic Equalization - The system automatically adjusts audio settings to perfectly balance your SUB and the paired Sonos component to ensure amazing sound quality
- Wireless Connectivity - SonosNet 2.0, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network
- SonosNet Extender - Functions to extend and enhance the power of SonosNet 2.0
- Ethernet Port - A single Ethernet port that can connect the SUB to a wired home network
- Power Supply - AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Side Panel Button - Join Household
- Side Panel - LEDs indicate SUB status
- Dimensions - 402 x 380 x 158 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight - 16 kg
- Operating Temperature - 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature - 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Package Contents - SONOS SUB, AC Power Cord, Warranty and Regulatory Booklet, and Quick-Start Guide
- Multiple Orientations - Stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement
- Rubber and Felt Feet - Built-in rubber feet; optional felt feet included
- Supported Devices - SUB works with all Sonos amplified components: CONNECT:AMP/ZP120/ZP100; PLAY:5/ZonePlayer S:5; PLAY:3. Does not work with the non-amplified SONOS CONNECT/ ZP90/ZP80
Sonos PLAY1 Wireless Hifi System. No other wireless* speaker packs so much HiFi sound into such a compact design. Spiralling highs, thundering lows and deep, crystal clear sound at any volume, stream all the music on the earth to any room.
DON?T JUST HEAR. LISTEN
PLAY:1?s custom-tuned drivers and software deliver rich, powerful sound, with crystal clear highs and deep, rolling lows for pitch- perfect HiFi music.
PUT YOUR MUSIC IN ITS PLACE: ANYWHERE
PLAY:1?s sleek, versatile design easily fits anywhere your home needs music, for surprisingly big sound no matter how tight the spot.
ALL YOUR MUSIC, ALL TOGETHER
No matter how many places your music library lives or how many music services you use, the Sonos app lets you access all the music you love in one place.
A HOME FULL OF MUSIC STARTS HERE
PLAY:1 is a building block of the Sonos multi-room system, letting you start with one and easily expand to any room. Play the same song everywhere, or choose different tracks for different rooms.
AMAZING ALONE, EVEN BETTER TOGETHER
PLAY:1?s standalone HiFi sound sets it apart. Pair two PLAY:1s together for immersive, true stereo sound.
* Internet connection required for access to Internet radio stations, online music services and software updates (DSL, cable modem or LAN-based high-speed Internet connection required.) Internet functionality may require payment of separate fee to a service provider; local and/or long distance telephone charges may apply. Note: All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Power supply AC: 120/240V, 50-60Hz, auto- switchable
- Top- panel buttons: Volume and Play/Pause. Press Play/Pause button once to start or stop the music and twice to skip to the next track.
- Top-panel light: Indicates PLAY:1 status
- Dimensions (H X W X D) 6.36 x 4.69 x 4.69 (in) / 161.45 X 119.7 x 119.7 (mm)
- Threaded mount: 1/4 inch (6.75mm) / 20-thread
- Weight 4.08 lb (1.85 kg)
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Storage temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Humidity resistant: Designed to withstand high-humidity, such as in a bathroom with a running shower. (The PLAY:1 is not waterproof or water resistant.)
- Product finish: White with light metallic grille; black with graphite grille
- Multi-Language support: Sonos system software supports Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish and Brazilian Portuguese
- Package contents SONOS PLAY:1, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information
- Total package weight 5.36 lb / 2.43 kg (including cables and print materials)
If you're looking for a Multibuy saving deal on 3 or more items, we can usually offer you a discount on our already competitive prices.
Simply click the Multibuy Saving button on any product page to build up your list of required products. Once you have built your list, please confirm your required quantities, complete your details and click the "Request Quote" button.
We will contact you by telephone or email within 48 hours to advise you of our best price.
Sorry, we are not able to process your request because of following errors. Please rectify them:
Click the "Add this product" button to add this item to your list and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, please email us on [email protected]